- Continued work to remove median barrier walls on I-465 between Mann Road and State Road 37 is expected to require nightly lane closures tonight and Tuesday night. The left lanes of westbound and eastbound I-465 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Motorists should expect a nightly right lane closure on I-465 between Lick Creek Road and U.S. 31. The closures are expected to last through Tuesday night.
- Waterline work at S.R. 37/Harding Street and the I-465 interchange will continue until early December.
- The last bridge beams over the future I-69 will be delivered and staged early this week. Motorists should expect short stoppages on northbound S.R. 37 between Fairview Road and Bluffdale Drive as large trucks are brought into the work zone. Bridge crews plan to set the beams following the holiday weekend.
- Road crews expect to cease operations by noon on Wednesday for Thanksgiving. Motorists should watch for clean-up work on the shoulder when traveling for the holidays.
- Crews will be installing right-of-way fencing and cable barrier along the shoulder of S.R. 37. Slow down and watch for crews working.
- Construction crews expect to remove the signal and close the intersection of Banta Road at S.R. 37 in early December to allow for the completion of the S.R. 144 interchange.
- The Banta Road closure will occur before the southbound on ramp from S.R. 144 is connected, requiring southbound motorists to use the official detour of S.R. 37 to County Line Road or local access roads to Smith Valley Road or the Henderson Ford interchange.
- With the temperature beginning to drop, there is an increase in deer and wildlife activity. Drivers are encouraged to stay alert during the early morning or evening hours.
The actual starting date and duration for work and any closures may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen activities occur.